Thursday, June 17, 2021

Happy Birthday! It's all Downhill From Here! by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! This week I made a card using the Sit Back Laughlines stamp set. This guy is so fun and the sentiments that come in the set are so funny. 


I stamped the image onto smooth white card stock with Memento ink in black. I colored the image in with alcohol markers. I fussy cut him out. I adhered strips of pattern paper in masculine patterns to a piece of scrap paper then die cut it out with a double stitched rectangle. 




I used two sentiments for this card. The first sentiment "Me and my recliner WE GO WAY BACK" I stamped onto a piece of Kraft card stock die cut out with a banner die. I trimmed the one side of the banner off that hung off of the card. I stamped the second sentiment "Happy birthday! It's all downhill from here! I then matted the whole panel onto a piece Kraft card stock die cut with a double stitched rectangle. 


Happy Stamping! 



 

No comments: