Thursday, June 16, 2022

Froggy Birthday Wishes by Mercy Sauer

 Hello folks, can you believe is mid-June? Soon my youngest daughter will be off to college, so don’t be surprised if you see lots of crafting from me!

This is Mercy welcoming you back to another weekly posting. 

My card today is all about Copic coloring. It’s a one-layer card featuring very happy, festive frogs. It’s a great set! When I first looked at the stamp, I was a bit intimidated...how would I color this.... I tell you how, just start, focus on a specific area, don’t skip around, relax and just enjoy the process.

If it doesn’t work out.... just stamp it again (I did!).

I suggest to stamp and color on a separate panel and then adhere to the card. You won't have to worry about color bleed and it's less waste if you need to restart. After finishing all my coloring, I gently inked stars using a stencil without masking. (just be cautious not to ink over the colored elements)

 

This is my card, it was super relaxing and fun to create...hope you give it a try! 


No comments: