Thursday, June 2, 2022

Triple Fun by Mercy Sauer

Hello folks, Mercy here...

Today’s project is very cute and darling with a bit of a twist.  
I created a three-panel round-shaped card. It’s simple, super sweet and a bit different. 
I also made another card using the same stamp set in a totally different way...stay tuned!

Here’s the fully assembled three-panel circle shaped card. 


The next three pictures show each panel, 

Front panel 


Second or middle panel 



Third and last panel 



I started by stamping and coloring the cute hedgehogs and die cutting using a circle die. YOU DO YOU! You can choose different shapes, sizes, the sky's the limit!
Make it your own! 


Additionally, I cut a third circle for the last panel, plus two additional ones to cover the back of the stamped and colored panels.



Based on my circle size, I scored at the 3/8 inch mark the second and third panel and applied double sided tape to the folded tabs.

 
Finally, I stamped the sentiment and assembled the three panels by adhering the taped folded tabs. 


That is it! it’s simple, unique and very sweet!

For the second card, I simply stamped one of the elements to the side of the card and fuzzy cut around it to create a cut out on the edge of the card. This is another example of using the same set in many ways which create adorable and unique cards.



I hope you get inspired this week and try it with your own favorite stamp set! 


Leave any questions/comments in the comment section below 

See you all soon! 










No comments: