Thursday, November 3, 2022

Yay, Newly Released Ai Printed Paper Pack by Mercy Sauer

Hello Folks, welcome to November!   I appreciate you coming by!   

I’m excited about this week’s card for two things. Ai released two new printed paper packs,   and, I’m using two watercolor sets, and I’m actually water coloring!  I’m rusty, however, it was really fun to create! 


Let’s take a look, 




I love the paper! I used paper from the Halloween Paper Pack, it’s a versatile set which I think can be used for many occasions year-round. I’m loving the patterns and color palette

Now, let’s take a look at the stamp, it's so darling. I included flowers and a pumpkin, it would be a great card for a hostess.  I used Memento Rich Cocoa ink for all stamping, goes great with the paper. 


Please visit back on November 10, I will be using the Harvest Journal Paper Pack set. 


See you soon, 





No comments: