Saturday, December 3, 2022

To My Elf Loving Friends! by Janet


Happy Saturday Ai fans! I hope you've had a great week and are getting some good Christmas crafting in this weekend.

Today I have made an inside out window card from a combination of images from two set. The wreath and sentiment is from 4791 Christmas Wreath Set. The elf and the sentiment inside the card is from 5040 Sleigh Bells Set. The wreath set comes with a pretty bow but I chose to make a dimensional one instead using a die from the 5543 Journal Template Die Set.

To make this one, I first adhered patterned paper to the front of a white A2 card base. Then I used the wreath die to cut a window that is the exact same diameter and shape as the wreath. I colored and cut out the wreath and three of the holly images. Here and there, I used an embossing pen to adhere chunky gold embossing powder and heat set it. I attached the wreath through the window to the inside of the card with foam tape. Similarly, I heat set the sentiment on a strip of red cardstock in white.

I colored and cut the elf image and tucked that under the wreath image. Here's what it looks like when the card is opened.

It's fun to do an inside out window card and I love how this one turned out!

 Thanks for stopping by today for a little creative fun. Be sure to visit the Ai Store for lots of additional inspiration and don't forget to get this fabulous stamp set before it's too late!

Wishing you a very crafty day!

Janet Facebook Instagram - YouTube - Pinterest 

No comments: