Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Gone Fishing Card by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, Nina here with a bright fun card using the cutest Ai Sport Shelf throwback set and Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Squares Die Sets.

I chose the fishing image from the Sport Shelf set and stamped it using my Mini Misti and Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it using my Copic Markers.

I then cut all around my images and backed them with foam tape.

I also cut a strip of paper and colored it with Copic brown shades to be a shelf under my image.

I used Stitched rectangle dies to cut the background from a striped bright pattern paper and used stitched square dies to cut a small square to place under my image to define it against the colorful background.

I attached the square to the striped background and then attached my large image on top and the image of baits hanging from the square.

I then used alphabet stickers to write my sentiment "Let's Go Fishing"

I placed the whole panel on a slightly larger white paper.



2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card, Nina! Love your bright colors! Perfect for the fishermen.

Deb H. said...

I love the bright colors. A nice change for masculine card.