Monday, May 20, 2024

Decorated Gift Card holder for a kitchen shower by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!


I've got a decorated Gift Card holder to show you today that features the new 5811 Gift Card Pocket Die Set and fits right in with the Just For You Challenge that is going on right now! This new pocket die is just perfect and you can personalize it for ANYTHING!! This time, I've created a pocket to hold a gift card or certificate for a kitchen shower. Do you have anyone getting married that is having a kitchen themed shower? This would be perfect for it!! I had so much for decorating this that I just couldn't stop with the front! LOL! I continued it right onto the back!! The images were stamped onto an alcohol ink friendly paper and then colored with Copic markers which are listed below. 







That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!


Copics used:

E40, 41, 42, and 43
B00 and 01
G00, 12, and 14
R12, 20, and 22
N1
W1
C3 and 4