Thursday, September 10, 2026

Gift Card Holder GIVEAWAY!

 Hello Ai fans!

Welcome to our GIVEAWAY!

It's time to start thinking about working ahead on our Christmas cards
and such.

In honor of our newest Design Team member Andrea,
we're having a giveaway.

The Gift Card Holder series is such a fun one. Once you have the envelope template,
you can use any of the add on sets with it. It's also beautiful when used on its own
with designer paper. The Journal Cover Paper Packs are perfect for the envelope.

   

How can you win these?

Leave a comment below welcoming Andrea to the Art Impressions family.

One comment per person please.

International entries are welcome.

Commenting will close at 3 PM EST September 30th, 2026.

Winner will be randomly selected.

The winner will be announced on the challenge post, October 1st, 2026 at noon EST.

Welcome Andrea! 



GOOD LUCK everyone!





9 comments:

kReN said...

I always miss design team members when they leave, but I am always happy to welcome a talented member! Welcome, Andrea! I can't wait to see what you create to inspire us! Congratulations on joining the AI Design Team!

Kathy Raker said...

Welcome Andrea! Looking forward to all of your creativity! Congratulations on being a part of the AI design team!

Andre M. said...

Crafty greetings to Andrea as she joins the AI design team. I'm excited to see all the inspiration she'll share!

Marcia Harper said...

Welcome Andrea! Love the inspiration from the design team. Can’t wait to see what you make and share.

Bobbkat said...

Hello Andrea! I'm so happy you're working with such a thoughtful and creative team. Art Impressions has been my favorite place to learn for a very long time. I look forward to learning from your inspirations too!

Cynthia said...

Welcome Andrea! Looking forward to your AI inspiration. Thank you Art Impressions for the fun giveaway ... Great for the upcoming Holidays!

Denise Bryant said...

Welcome to the Art Impressions Design Team, Andrea! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!

Becca Yahrling said...

Welcome, Andrea! Can't wait to see your designs with Art Impressions.

Consuelo said...

Very happy to see that a new artist is going to be showing her designs with her style! Welcome Andrea! and thank you for sharing your art.