Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Challenge Number 29 Summertime...

Well... we are starting school here in the south and I know it wont be long for the rest of you which means we will be bidding summer farewell... The DT has created some lovely cards to help you remember Summer in all of it's glory!
Barbara

Deloris



Renee


Soili-Maria

Dawn
How adorable are these!
Be sure to play along with our challenge... and now for the weekly blather that we need to say to make our contest fair...
(and ya gotta read them this time because they have changed)
you will still be entering to Will a $10 gift certificate from Ai.
1. Please make a new card or creation for these challenges. you may make a 3-d item if you wish... this is not limited to cards!
2.You will be entered twice if you use Art Impressions stamps... how do you do that you ask?
Just enter the same link two times so we can count you fairly!
3. Please link directly to your creation so that we can get a look at your creativity!
4.You will have till Wednesday at 6 PM EST to enter your creations.

and for the winner of Challenge number 28??
Congrats to Chris Olsen
Thanks for playing along. Please e mail me at camelot4101@aol.com to get your prize!

7 comments:

Anne Fenton said...

I just have to add my two cents worth..the DT's cards are FABULOUS!!! I Love the cow, I need one like that in my back yard..hee hee! Great job ladies.

Deloris said...

All the "Summertime" cards are terrific! Great job everyone!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful wonderful summertime cards from the DT!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oops....I made a mistake and can't use this in the challenge, please remove. so sorry!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Thanks for the challenge! Funny cards! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Shannah said...

Wonderful DT creations!

Kirei na Kami said...

I love all the wonderful creations by the DT, and I am loving this challenge...especially since summer is slowly fading into fall. Thank you for such fab inspiration and for letting me play along:)

Hugs!
Carolyn