Sunday, June 24, 2012

Christmas in...June?

I know traditionally you hear the term
"Christmas in July" but I was 
flipping through my Art Impressions
index binder and saw several
Christmas stamps that I ordered after
Christmas so I haven't used
 them yet.  This one was too
cute to wait any longer. 

The image is called Shepard and Sheep (sku J745)


Well, I guess it's official.  I started Christmas even before the 
stores this year!  Actually, I do make Christmas cards all
year round.  If I didn't, I would never be prepared in time.
Plus, I just think they're a beautiful style of card to make.
Look how sweet this little guy is...


 Supplies:
Spellbinders dies
Copic markers
EK Success border punch
Star punch

Follow Me on Pinterest 

1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Merry Christmas Renee! :o) I like Christmas in June. Shorter lines at the mall.

Take care and STAY POSTIIVE!