Saturday, September 1, 2012

Harvest Try Fold

Hello AI fans!! I hope you'll like the card I have for you today. I've used one of the new Try Fold stamp sets. However, I didn't use it the way it's intended. 



Instead of stamping each image on a separate fold, I stamped them all onto one layer. The overall card size is 5"X5". I did a video to show you the correct way to use the Try Folds, with another stamp set.


To see all the colors I used, and the process I used to color, check out my blog at canyoupixelthis.com

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Super job on this tutorial! I am sure I will be adding a set or two of these to my collection! What fun!

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard , great tut ,those look like so much fun , they are now on my want list ..hehehe

Kerry said...

Great tutorial Jessica, and your cards are fabulous! The coloring is amazing!!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Jessica,
This turned out beautiful! I love what you created with the images!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!