Hello Ai Fans!
Halloween is right around the corner, less than a week away! We're looking forward to some cute costumes at the door and lots of candy!
This week, we want to see some SCARY texture. Halloween cards are great to try new techniques or get a little interesting with your products. It can be tattered, torn, dies, tulle, lace, etc., it just has to look scary! Check out some fantastic ideas from our DT!
Wow! Awesome work by our DT! Love all those spiders and webs! Click on our DT names to see how they created the card on their personal blogs!
The winner from last week's "Cash Keepers" challenge is ...
with this adorable reindeer card! Love the sentiment and that adorable little guy! Congratulations Lynn! Contact me at email@example.com to receive your $10 code for artimpressions.com!
Here are the guidelines for our weekly challenges:
1. Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
2. Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
3. Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top left of our sidebar!
4. Share the Ai love by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
5. Make sure to get your link up by Wednesday at 6 p.m. PST to enter your creations.
Good luck and happy stamping!