Sunday, October 21, 2012

O come let us adore Him

Hello Ai Fans!!
 
This beautiful verse and image are from Art Impressions Christmas line.
The verse is called Nativity O Come Adore Him
and the image is Animal Nativity.
 
In keeping with the subtle colors on the front of the card I chose to color the image with pastel colors.  The bunnies are actually a very pale pink which unfortunately didn't show up in the photo.
 
 
Here's a close up of the flower cluster on the front.
 

 
As you might know I often make two cards at once.  Here's the other version I made.
 
 
 
And...a close up of the sweet Nativity scene...
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Joan V said...

Beautiful cards. I love this image and sentiment. Guess I need to put this on my wish list.

Tammie Koehnen said...

Very pretty Renee. Love it that you have two versions!

Kerry said...

So so pretty, I absolutely adore the soft colors. STUNNING!