Hello Ai Fans!
We LOVE all the papercraft trends ... especially everything you see on PINTEREST! What crafter isn't obsessed with that site? It's amazing to share ideas and see what your friends are interested in.
Have you seen some thumbprints lately? They seem to be all over the place! Who knew you had a stamp attached to your hand? :) This week we want you to literally 'get your fingers dirty.' We want to see what designs or smudges you'll add to your projects. As long as your project has one thumbprint, it qualifies! Let's check out what our design team has come up with this week ...
Fabulous job design team! Love all the inventive ways to use your own personal 'stamp.' :)
Congratulations to last week's "Antiquing" winner ...
Way to go Nathalie! We loved your airbrushing on our Snowman Keeper stamp set! Great job! Contact me at email@example.com to receive your $10 coupon code.
Here are the guidelines for our weekly challenges:
1. Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
2. Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
3. Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top left of our sidebar!
4. Share the Ai love by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
5. Make sure to get your link up by Wednesday at 6 p.m. PST to enter your creations.
Good luck and happy stamping!