Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sweet Polar Valentine!

Hello Ai Fans!!

You heard me.  It's a polar VALENTINE!  They're not just for Christmas anyomore!
I love the Polar Pals collection and think that they don't just have to be used for Christmas!

On my Valentine card I've used Polar Skaters (sku#Q4083)


I did eliminate one of the bears because, let's face it...on Valentine's Day, 3's a crowd!
The little hearts were made with a M.S. punch.
 Just by coloring their sweaters in a V-Day color scheme they take on an entirely different feel.
I also added a sweet little gingham skirt on the "girl". 
Don't they just look like they're in love?!

 


4 comments:

Tammie Koehnen said...

So cute Renee! Love the layers, dies, and the cute skirt. :)

Joan V said...

Cute card and a great idea of using only two of the bears. It is usually still cold where I am on Valentine's day, so I would use this image, too. Thanks for sharing.

Kerry said...

Super cute Renee, I love the little dress for the Miss Polar bear, hehe!!! Darling card my friend!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Renee , love what you did with these two, just awesome !!!!