Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Oh Shoot by Sherry Eckblad

Hello Ai Fans, Sherry here today sharing with you a card I created using one of the Girlfriend stamps. This one is called Picture Perfect.

This group of ladies totally reminds me of me and my girlfriends.

(Copic Markers used: E000, E00, R20, R29, YR24, YR31, E55, E57,
YG17, YG23, T0, T2, W1, W3, W5, YR04, YR07, YR09)

I decide to go with bold colors for their clothing since they seemed to be a loud group of ladies. I sewed on the strips of paper and then adhered the wooden camera and stamped the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated.





5 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Very cute! The camera is adorable and just perfect for the image.

Cynthia said...

This is fabulous, Sherry! Love the CAS design, fabulous coloring and fun camera embellishment.

Cheryl Wright said...

I love this! I am trying to get hold of this stamp set and the moment - it reminds me of several of my friends too!

~amy~ said...

This is such a fun card...your coloring is awesome Sherry!

Sharon Caudle said...

This is one of my favorite stamps, Sherry! LOVE your card and coloring!!
hugs, Sharon