Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy Fall by Sherry Eckblad

Hello Ai Fans!

Sherry here today sharing another card featuring one of the newly released Halloween images.

I don't know if you are aware but Fall is my favorite season. I love everything about it from the cooler weather to celebrating Halloween.

Today I am sharing a card using the Happy Fall Set Sku#4525


(copics used: E41, E42, E43, E23, E25, E27, BG000, BG02, B91
B93, B95, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR21, YR23, YR24, R37, R46,
G21, G24, TO, T2, W1)

This is such a cute image to color. I kept the card simple and after coloring the image I used some distress ink to fill in the background.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping.






5 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

After seeing your adorable card I can't wait to get this little guy! I love how you made him the total focal point of the card!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Sherry! And I agree with Renee, I love how all the focus is on him! I love fall too and the colors you used are perfect!
hugs, Sharon

Karen Day said...

Sherry, this is the perfect image for you!! Gorgeous colouring :o)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute cute cute!! I love this!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry said...

He is adorable! Gorgeous coloring!!