Sunday, November 8, 2015

Twinkle in a tangle! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!!

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card with one of the new releases over at Art Impressions!  This sweet new set is called Twinkle in a Tangle (Sku#4665)


I think it's so sweet that they're still so in love!


Even though I did use traditional red and green I gave this card a more country feel.


 I can't wait to try them in some different colors!  This is such a cute set!
Don't forget to join the latest challenge at the Ai Blog...




Copics used...
R02, R46, R81, Y28, YG00, YG61, YG95, W00,
N0, C5, T1, T3, T5, E35, E50, E51, E81, E93



7 comments:

Karen Day said...

I love the softer, country vibe, Sharon :o)

Karen Day said...

Uh... that would be "Renee"... typing too fast before my first coffee :o)

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous coloring, Renee! I really love the country feel to it too!

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness, they are totally the sweetest!!! So so cute Renee, love the country feel! <3

diane zechman said...

So cute, Renee! Love the Christmas pick! What a fun addition to the card!

Cheri Burry said...

Ditto to what everyone else said! LOL. Super sweet country feel! Love it!

Shari said...

So cute!