Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Mice & Sweet by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
I have the last of my Halloween cards to share with you today, here are two cards using Mice & Sweet Set (Sku #4310):
 I love colouring my images to match bright, fun papers - and this one is no exception!  I popped up both the image and sentiment on pop dots.  Here's another version:

Happy Halloween, and happy stamping!
Copics used: C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, BG05, BG02, B00, Y38, Y35, Y32, YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12, E18, V09, V06, V05, V04, YG03, YG01, YG00, R20


5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh what a cute image, Karen! And your coloring is gorgeous as always! Love the bright, fun papers!

Cheri Burry said...

Love both of these cute and bright cards!

Renee Matarese said...

These are so fun!

diane zechman said...

Aaahhhhh.....soooooo cute!!!

Kerry said...

Total cuteness! These are adorable Karen! Love the color choices, bright and super fun!