Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy Birthday to a Lazy Boy! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Happy New Year!  

Last night my husband and I went to a surprise party for one of our best friends.  We've known him for almost 20 years and it was great to celebrate a milestone with him.

I made his birthday card using the Art Impressions image called 4159 – Lazy Boy Set.


I'm not saying Jay likes his recliner but he does have two grand daughters now that keep him fairly busy.  Every Grandpa needs a nice Lazy Boy to unwind in!


I realized that I didn't actually say Happy Birthday anywhere on the card so I later went back and stamped it under the cute Lazy verse.


The above was my alternate version.  Our friend received this one...








Copics used:

ROO, E02,E31, E33, E40, E51, 
BG13, B95, C00, C1, C3, N2, T5

Marvy Markers used:

No. 38 Oyster Grey
No. 40 Brownish Grey

7 comments:

  1. So fun, Renee! I love the added bit of sparkle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love it! This is my hubby for sure! :) Great card, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic masculine card, Renee! I'm sure it made him smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eight races from the first half of the season will move their afternoon starting times from 1 p.m. ET to 2 p.m. ET or later, including the season-opening Daytona 500 with a 2 p.m. ET start on Feb. 26, 2017
    Daytona 500
    Daytona 500 2017
    2017 Daytona 500
    Daytona 500 Live
    Daytona 2017
    Daytona 500 Nascar
    Daytona 500 Live Stream
    Daytona 500 Start time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hollywood’s biggest night has finally arrived! The Oscars will wrap up the Oscars 2017 awards season on Sunday, February 26, and Us Weekly has the inside scoop on how to watch it and what to expect.
    Oscars 2017
    Academy Awards 2017
    Academy Awards

    ReplyDelete