Thursday, January 26, 2017

twins by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using the Ai 1923- Twins stamp.  My sentiment is from the 4220- Fur-ever Set.  I never knew Art Impressions had this old lady in a fur coat holding her cat until a few months ago and when I saw it, I knew it was a must-have!   What a fun image!  They say owners and their pets look alike and this pair is no exception!
 

I kept this one a simple black & white card with a pop of color and I kept wanting to add some more embellishments but I really liked it just the way it is.  Sometimes less is more!
 
Have a great day and… happy stamping!
  

6 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love this! So fun and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable especially in the black and white with a pop of colour! This stamp is definitely going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, love her! So so cute! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo stinkin' CUTE I can hardly stand it!!! I just recently got this stamp and now I can't wait to use her!!! LOVE this card, Diane!!!!!

    ReplyDelete