Hello Ai fans!
Welcome to our new challenge,
Boy oh Boy!
Let's see your masculine creations.
Remember, they don't have to be cards. You can create anything you like as long as you use something from Art Impressions. We'd love to see your gift card holders, gift tags, boxes and bags, bookmarks, place cards, cake picks, party decorations, designer paper, framed art and more. Anything with a masculine flair.
This week Sharon is our Featured Artist and she made such a fun guy card!
After you browse through her photos and picture tutorial,
be sure to see who the winners from our last challenge were.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello AI Fans!
It's my turn to get to feature our new Challenge #434 Boy oh Boy! and we are looking for anything that is masculine themed. I really had fun making this one!! If you've ever seen the show Nailed It!, you'll know exactly what I was going for here. He needed to build a fence and he definitely nailed it, HAHA!
I started out stamping and coloring the images from #5406 Mr Set and #5503 Tool Bag & Die Set onto a Copic friendly paper. The Copic colors I used are listed below. I love that the dies are included with these sets as it makes it SO easy to create with them!
I wanted to make a funky fence, so I actually grabbed a sign post die from my stash and cut them out of kraft colored cardstock and then inked the edges with some chalk ink. That gave me different shapes and sizes for the fence planks as well as the cross posts.
I inked some clouds onto a piece of white cardstock, then die cut the grass and glued it to the base.
That gives me everything I need to create my card, now I just need to place everything.
To fit the tool bag onto the card without overwhelming it, I cut a piece off the bottom and left side. Here's one more look at the finished card.
I hope I inspired you to pull out your masculine stamps and join our challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and I can't wait to see what you create!!
Copic colors used:
E000, 00, 11, 30, 31, 33, 35, 37, and 39
C1, 2, and 4
YR61, 65, and 68
YG91 and 93
Y32, 35, and 38
B91, 93, and 95
R20, 22, and 24
Okay, can I just say how CUTE that orange shirt is!
I knew Sharon was perfect for this challenge.
I hope you love her card as much as I do.
Now, let's see who won our Floral Frenzy challenge.
For our Top Spot we selected:
to claim your free stamp set.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Our Lucky Random Winner was #8
Michelle H.
Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim your free stamp set.
Congratulations to our winners!
Enjoy your new stamps.
Now, onto the details of our new challenge.
Please make a new project featuring any floral themed
stamps, dies or paper from Art Impressions.
We can't wait to see what your beautiful creations.
Here are the rules...
stamps, dies or paper from Art Impressions.
We can't wait to see what your beautiful creations.
Here are the rules...
✻ Please make a new card or handmade crafty creation using either stamps, dies and or designer paper from Art Impressions. You can make any item you wish; this is not limited to cards! (unless specified)
✻ Limit two submissions per person.
✻Top Spot Winner and Lucky Random Winner each receive a free
stamp set from Art Impressions
✻Please include your first name and last initial on your submission. You may include your entire last name, but it's not necessary.
✻We love to comment on your entries, but keep in mind if you use a private group or a platform that you need to sign up for, we probably won't be able to.
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love if you can, by clicking and commenting on your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!









No comments:
Post a Comment