Sunday, July 23, 2017

Spring Chicken Card Set by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing one of the new Funny Farm sets.
This one is called AiCS40 – Spring Chicken Set.
I live in farm country and whenever possible I get my eggs from the farm up the street.  I just love chickens and roosters on cards!

Isn't she sweet?!


This is the inside of the card.

























Copics used:
Y02, Y21, Y28, YR07, YR15, G07, W00, W1, W3, W5, E30, E31


Here's my second card.  I made this one interactive.  This fun little fella is on a wobble.  I REALLY put some spring in his step!






Here's the inside of the "spring chicken" card.



Copics used:
T5, R17, Y28, E30, E31, E33, E35

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love this set! Both cards are adorable.

Sharon Caudle said...

I just love this set and your cards are adorable, Renee! You definitely captured the country feel in them!

Dot J Freel said...

So cute and perfect sentiments!

Cheri Burry said...

Love the chicken on the action wobble!

Karen Day said...

Two really great cards Renee - and wonderful backgrounds!

diane zechman said...

Sharon said what I was thinking...love the country feel of the cards!