Monday, September 25, 2017

very merry Christmas by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
 
Last week I shared a Halloween card with this same house image but today I am sharing a Christmas card using the Ai 4926- Holiday Mansion Set and 4927- HM Accessory Set.  If you haven't started your holiday cards, it's a good time to start thinking about them!  I like to make a few here and there, all year long, but this year I haven't followed that plan very well. lol.  I did create this sweet holiday house, though.
 
 
Here's a little tip...if you stamp an extra house and trim it a bit smaller (cutting off the chimney), then flip it over and use the backside, you can place it behind your finished house image so the background paper doesn't show through.
 

The little Christmas images from the 4927- HM Accessory Set were added in the windows and doors.  I decided to place the tree in the yard instead of a window.  You can move the pieces to wherever you want!
 

Have a great Monday and… happy stamping!
 
 

4 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

I absolutely love this and the papers!! Super cute and now I'm off to make one for myself LOL!

Dot J Freel said...

I have to get that mansion and the stamps that go with it. This card is so cute. Love the paper!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow ! That's such an amazing card , congratulations !!

Jil Lebel said...

This is such a happy card. I really enjoy the cheerful characters & items you put coming out of the windows & doors.