Saturday, November 18, 2017

Merriest Christmas Set by Sharon Caudle

Hello AI Fans!

Hope you're having an amazing start to your weekend before Thanksgiving in the US! It's now one of the busiest times of the year and I love and cherish every moment of it! Today's card features the beautiful Santa from #4790 Merriest Christmas Set.  from Art Impressions. I just adore the vintage feel to this set!  I colored up Santa in his finest with Copics. 





Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today and hope to see you back again soon! If you'd please indulge me for a moment, I'd like to say how very thankful I am to have the opportunity to work with Art Impressions and the design team.  I am continuously amazed at the love, support, and talent that I see every day. To be a part of this was always my dream, and to know I'm living that dream every day is beyond amazing.  I wish each and every one of you a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. May your hearts be filled with love and joy, and may your tummies be full of turkey and pie! God bless! 
Copics used:
E000, E00, E11, E33, R20, R35, R37, R39, G82, G85, Y35, Y38, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, Blender



6 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

Beautifully colored Santa!!!

Karen Day said...

Such a lovely, festive card to see first thing in the morning!! Thanks for the inspiration, Sharon!

katieo said...

Sharon, this santa is so jolly and festive. Great card. Happy Thanksgiving to you

Jil Lebel said...

Santa is so dapper! I just love how you colored him up. You really gave him a bunch of character. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too.

diane zechman said...

His coloring is amazing! Love this!

Cheri Burry said...

Perfect card for Christmas! Love the colours and papers!