Sunday, July 15, 2018

Spring Chicken by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made using 


The set comes with several verses as well as these cute chicken tracks.

How adorable is this paper with this set? I went to Hobby Lobby last week and fell in love with the entire pad.  It's so "country-farm."  Perfect for several of my Ai stamps!


I always like to decorate the inside of my cards too.  I used a verse and the tracks from the set.


Here's a video of her "springing." I'm disappointed in how the video turned out.  In real life she is REALLY shaking fast!  I'm assuming my camera has a built in stabilizer when you shoot videos which is making her look like she's barely moving. Oh well...you get the picture.




Copics used:
T3, R17, R56, YR24, E33, E35, E41, E81



4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Love her on the wobble, Renee! That's too weird how your camera is slowing it down! Love the papers you used and how you decorate the inside of your card too.

Jil Lebel said...

I'm a sucker for a card with action! That chicken was made to wobble! lol! I love that paper with the chicken. Great find! Your card is fabulous.

Cheri Burry said...

I agree that chicken on the wobble is adorable!! Love those papers too!

Dot J Freel said...

What a great card. That would be perfect for so many of my friends!