Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Toadally Fabulous by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!! Happy Fourth of Jully!!! 

I really love the new Wiggle Wobbles!! They are so cute!! My card today features the Toad Wiggle Wobble!


I started by stamp, coloring and then die cutting the toad and all her pieces. I used the following Spectrum Noir Markers: AG1, AG3, AG5, CT1, CT3, DR5, DR6, LY1. I also used one of the green markers to color the white brads that come with the set.


For the rest of the card, I used Heidi Swapp Time Capsule Embellishment Kit. It had some washi tape strips and I added a few of them to a white card base. The kit also has some small journal cards, I added the circle one to the card with foam tape. Then I stamped the Toadally Fabulous sentiment on a rectangle card and added it on top of the circle card. 



The kit has some shaped paper clips and I added one to the journal cards. Last I added the lady toad with a wiggle wobble. With the brads, the toad's legs and arms will dance when you thumb the wobble. 



Thanks so much for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!!


4 comments:

Carol H. said...

Awesome card Dana! Love the coloring and the touches of gold! You've made this cute frog so fancy!

Renee Matarese said...

This is SO MUCH FUN!! I love the boldness and shine.

Cheri Burry said...

Love the wash tape strips!! Such a fun card!

Sharon Caudle said...

This whole card is Toadally Fabulous Dana!!