Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This is How I Get Most of MY Purses!!!

Today, I want to shoe you how I made this fun card using ART IMPRESSION stamps and Derwent INKTENSE water color pencils. First i stamped these adorable purses from Art Impressions in Stazon ink. I colored the areas i wanted to accent in blue with the Derwent pencils.
Then, I used a water brush to blend out the color. The color gets brighter and more intense with the addition of water. AWESOME!!!

Next, I added the background color for the purses and water colored them as well. On the purse buckles and hinges and tassels, I used my Sakura glitter pens and added the sparkle and bling!

I used my nesties and cut out the purses and sponged the edges with matching ink.

I added texture to the blue card stock with my cuttlebug folder.



I added some ribbon and here is my completed card!I stamped the sentiment in matching ink and punched it out and matted it with the matching green card stock. I know when I throw a fit, it usually ends in a purse! thanks for joining us today and PLEASE make sure to come back next Thursday when we will start doing CHALLENGES. There will be a monthly prize... so stay tuned!!!

  

No comments: