Friday, February 18, 2011

Our Winner, My post and an ANNOUNCEMENT!

So Sorry this is late... But the kids are making me crazy! Tons of RUNNING all over the place and ... well... here is my card anyway! I HOPE to look like this super cool lady when I get older... and I KNOW this will look like my hubby!!!

OK... Now for our winner... DELORIS!!! Please contact me by Sunday with your e mail and I will get the Prize to you!

And now for our ANNOUNCEMENT!!! We are looking for Monthly Guest Designers!That's right...Just put a star next to your name when you enter a challenge and we will pick a guest designer beginning in April. you will be chosen within the first two weeks on March so that you can get your stamps and have a chance to create with them... just put a little star near your name and cross your fingers! Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

Deloris said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited to win!

I wasn't sure how to contact you but here's my email and blog info:

Craftpainter1 at yahoo dot com or my blog at http://stampingatthelake.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for starting my day off with good news and a smile!

Deloris