Friday, March 18, 2011

Readt To Make Your Easter Cards??? You WILL Be With the TOTS!

That's right Y'all! Art Impressions has done it again with these heartwarming little TOTS!
Check out ALL of the Easter Tots here...

 and By The Way??? Are you following us? I mean our blog? We would really love that and I feel certain that when we reach a magical number... there will be a prize...What is that magical number you ask? I am not tellin'! but when we get there... You will know!!!
And now for the winner from the embossing challenge! we had a record number of entries last week... LOVE IT!!! Lets see if we can beat that number this week with the Punch challenge!
so... here is the winner...
Audrey E.

Please contact me  HERE with your full name and e mail address.
Thanks to everyone who played... and one more exciting announcement... the Guest Designer for April...

Deloris.
You have played with the challenges from the beginning and we can't wait for you to join us in April!
Please e mail me at the link above and I will get ya the deets! Thanks everyone for being so loyal and keep following along for more fun and prizes!


No comments: