Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Art Impressions Little Dress Up Girl

Today I want to share with you the most adorable baby girl stamp!
I've made this cute card using Little Dress Up Girl and Have a Ball from Art Impressions.
For the sentiment I just trimmed off the "have a ball" from it.  It originally says...
"It's your birthday...have a ball" 


I've used Spellbinders dies to create the border, flourish, circle and matte.
The 1 is from Petaloo.  It comes in white and then can be painted or embellished
any way you like.  The crystals are from Pizzazz A Plenty.  The sentiment was cut out using Stampin' Ups
word window and label punches.  The embossing was done with the Cuttlebug Swiss dots folder.


Here are the Copic colors that I used.
You can enlarge all of my photos for a better look.


ReneƩ



4 comments:

Deloris said...

Love your card! That image is adorable! Great job!

Mary said...

Nice card...love the way all your elements work together. The colors are perfect. Nice package all tied together with a baby checked ribbon.

Barbara Bruder said...

Renee, your card is so cute. What a great little baby card!!

Dawn said...

You did a wonderful Job on this! I love it! Thank you so much!!!