Monday, August 8, 2011

Trick or treaters


I just received this adorable Halloween stamp in the mail and couldn't wait to ink it up. It's so much fun to color.

Here's the supplies I used:

Art Impressions: Trick or Treaters #T1766
Black and white cardstock
Memento Black Ink
Copic Markers: E25, E35, E000, E00, E08, E33, R20, R22, YR07, YR14, YR04, BV02, BV04, Y15, Y17, Y18, Y19, YG63, YG21, YG03, T0, W1
K& Co HW Mat Pad #625457
Nestabilities Standard Circles Large
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch
Ghost buttons
Ribbon
Glue Dots

4 comments:

Mary said...

So cute! Great coloring and layout. Hard to believe but Halloween will be here before we know it. Ate at Cracker Barrel last night and it is full of Halloween stuff. Loved the laughing and dancing broom so much I had to have it. Thanks for posting this. Guess I will have to get my Halloween stamps out now...

Dawn said...

You did a great job and the little ghosties in the background are too cute! Your coloring on this image is wonderful and I really love the colors that you chose! you did wonderful! thank you
Dawn

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I absolutely love your card....and I love that stamp. Every time you do a card, I want to run and buy it, but oops....money is a little deterrence...haha.

Barbara Bruder said...

This card is fabulous. Love all the colors and the coloring is great!!!Great job!!