Sunday, August 7, 2011

Getting Old Golfers

I just LOVE this adorable couple.  
They actually come two different ways so you can get exactly what you want.
They're called GOLFERS and you can find them in a CLEAR set HERE.
If you prefer traditional rubber for stamps you can find the rubber GOLFERS here.
The rubber "You first" phrase is HERE.

My card elements...

Art Impressions: Golfers & You First 
Spellbinders clouds and circle die
Cross stitch fabric
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Martha Stewart grass border

Post a Comment