Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hanging the Lights

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all ready for the coming Holiday!!! I have use the "Tool Man" M1205 to hang the Christmas lights...I have drawn my own lights and stocking across the top and added stickles and snowflakes.  On the inside I have used Maude I1238...obviously she isn't in the Christmas spirit yet....lol.  You can find both these stamps at Art Impressions, along with soooo many more great stamps.

I love to doodle, so I have added a few doodles around the edge of the card and a few dots around the saying to match the dots on the paper.  Hope you enjoy "Hanging the Lights" .  I hope everyone has a great day!!

2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Anne,This card is so funny. It's just priceless.

Dawn said...

You did a wonderful job with this card!!! LOVE it!