Friday, August 23, 2013

Stay Balanced....

Hello Ai fans!!!

Its me Piali here!!
Hope you all enjoyed the blog hop yesterday...
....if you didn't hop with us yet, please check it out HERE.

Don't you just love the New Ai People stamps???
They're fabulous , I love them all.

Now here is my card  using Yoga Yolonda....
If you know me ....you know I love CAS card, actually the Ai images are so cute , we don't have to add too many things to the card, image itself is enough!!

This card will be perfect for this week's Ai challenge..
PEOPLE PARADE

Make sure to play along with the challenges.
All the New Ai stamps are available in the Ai store...get them now!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

cdjcape521 said...

I loveee all of these stamps! TFS

Anonymous said...

Very cute Piali , love the simpleness your coloring is wonderful : )

Patty said...

Adorable card!! Love the colors you used!!

Ava Gavloski said...

very cute card and nice showcasing of the stamp

lynnscraps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynnscraps said...

Love this new stamp and your cute card.

Kylie said...

My goodness, this is such a cute stamp and your card is delightful! With Love from Melbourne, Australia.

Unknown said...

Love your card, the stamp is just right

Anonymous said...

love the colors used ,great card !!