Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Celeste by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
It's Karen with you today, sharing a bright & sparkly Celeste card, which features one of our newest Ai People stamps from our recent release (sku #4326):
Celeste is one fun gal to colour!  With her spunky outfit, just about anything goes... so I cut strips of different polka dot papers to create my own rainbow background.  I coloured and cut out Celeste a second time, and pop dotted her up along with the sentiment for a little extra dimension:

A close up to see the layers:

Here are the Copics that I used:

Happy Stamping everyone!

 



3 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

She is delightful! Great job in coloring and choosing the background papers.
:) Marie

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so fun!

Anonymous said...

I love this new image called Celeste , her cheetah shirt makes her for me and you colored her so very nicely , great card Karen , I love it .your background is very nice .