Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mice and Sweet Halloween by Crystal

Hello Ai fans !!
It's Crystal here and today I have a cute Halloween card made with the new Mice and Sweet set UM 4310 .

my spider embellishment was made with a button and some twine , I did not have small googlie eyes so I used viva pearl pen and a black copic
Mice and Sweet 007Mice and Sweet 005Mice and Sweet 006Mice and Sweet 009
inside my cardMice and Sweet 008
Mice and Sweet 002
Time to get started on your Halloween cards and Art Impressions has so many cute stamps to choose from .
Crystal Signature

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Really cute card, Crystal! And I see those very cool homemade dots again - such a great embellishment!!

Isabelle said...

So funny for little monster...:0)

Unknown said...

Sweet Halloween card - love the spider and enamel dots!