Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lighted Snowman by Crystal

Hello Ai Fans !!
It's Crystal here is another Christmas card for you ,today I am using the Lighted Snowman SKU # UN4349 from the new  

collection .


to get this look I stamped my image and the used the Stampin Up Northern Flurry embossing folder , I then used my new Wink of Stella  glitter brush and added shimmer over the raised snowflakes , my image is colored with copic markers and the light bulbs have glossy accents on them ( in person this looks so cool ) , I added some glitter under him and wrapped twine around the top of my card , easy right ...New Ai Christmas images 026
New Ai Christmas images 023New Ai Christmas images 024
inside my card
New Ai Christmas images 025
Thanks for stopping in make sure you visit the Ai store to get this stamp for your collection.
Come back tomorrow  as we continue our Gobble til you Wobble challenge ( cards with movement ) , I hope you can join the fun.
Crystal Signature

2 comments:

Karen Day said...

Love all the shimmer on this, Crystal!!

Kerry said...

Crystal, this is stunning! I love the pretty snowflakes and the lighted snowman is so cute! He is totally on my wish list! :D