Saturday, January 25, 2014

CHA Wrap up By Marie Capistran

Hello Ai Fans!

I'm just back from CHA and I've seen so many beautiful things that I can't not share them with you. Now, because I saw many many things, I'll try to limit myself to things that are card making related and that I absolutely LOVE! 

Here we go, in no particular order:

1. Beautiful paper by Cosmo Cricket.




Kraft, gold, vellum and glitters. 



Coral, mint and white and gold tissue paper.
And wonderful wood veneers/wood charms.


2. Favorite paper collections and what I love about them:

Amy Tangerine for American Crafts - Plus One



I love the vibrant colors.

Heidi Swapp -  Dreamy


I love the watercolor-y look of the collection. The colors are soft and lovely.


Alison Kreft for Webster's pages - Sprinkled with Love and Hello World




Lovely papers, patterns, colors and paperclips.


Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper - Story Board



I love the colors, the vintage feel, the many lovely bits and pieces, the gold, the velum, the gold glitter frame and the sequins.


3. Wooden sequins by Chic Tags



4. Puffy stickers and enamel dots by Doodlebug



5. Basic elements by Studio Calico



Love these cute tiny chipboard pieces and the coordinated vellum and cardstock in any color!

6. DIY by American Crafts




Small chalkboard elements to dress-up any card.


7. Mini stencils by Heidi Swapp


To be used with Heidi Swapp's Color Shine spray ink.


8. Watercolor line by Art Impressions



Just color directly on the stamp with your markers and with a damp brush, tap gently over the stamped image. It's like magic and the designs available are lovely.

9. Tombow Markers for watercoloring


Trace something with your markers. Go over it with a wet paintbrush. You get an instant watercolor look.


Basically, any water based markers will do.


This blender marker not only works with ink but also with color pencils. 


Scribble with one or more marker on the plastic palette and spritz some water. Use the plastic card as you would use a stamps and lay it on your background!!


10. Mini rounded blender tool, by Tim Holz.



11. Card storage by We R Memory Keepers


It's meant to be for the Project life cards but a card will fit perfectly in those 4x6 drawers.

There you have it, the essential, in my very humble opinion! Hope you enjoyed the tour.

Happy stamping


No comments: