Saturday, May 17, 2014

Watercolor the Art Impressions way by Marie-Pierre Capistran

Hellop Ai fans!

Today I played with my watering can. :) I love this image!!! I changed the colors bait in the two images and I tried to give it a different look by mating one of the images. I like the one layer card best. What do you think?











And, have you been trying these watercolor stamps?? If so, I'd love to see your attempts. Link your cards up right in the comment section here. :)

Have a great week end, 





9 comments:

sunny said...

I have all these stamps. You have inspired me to pick them up and play. I agree, I like the one without the mat.

Kerry said...

Marie, you are totally rocking these watercolor! They are absolutely stunning!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Marie!!! I love them both!!
hugs, Sharon

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thanks Kerry!!! Xox

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Yay Sunny! That's great. Have fun!!!

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Thanks Sharon :))

CeliseCrafts said...

I recently used the AI try-folds for water color. On flicker at this link.

home sweet home

Carol McCready said...

Your card is just beautiful.

Karen Day said...

Your watercolours are always so inspiring! I had a chance to play with a couple of new Ai sets this weekend, so will post them soon :o)