Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Birthday Hat by Cheryl Valadez

Hola, Ai Fans!

Welcome back!  I bet you have a few birthdays coming up soon and I have the perfect stamp set for you!  The Birthday Hat Set is sure to put a smile on a few faces.  Unfortunately, I use so much styling product in my hair, if I wore this hat, my hair would surely go up in flames...LOL!  Therefore, I'll leave this stylish look to this lovely lass :)  



Copic colors used:  skin- E00, E000, R20, E11 hair- E18, E09, E07 dress- B97, B95, B93, B91 pocket book and shoes- C7, C5, C3 cake- E44, E43, E42, E41, E37, E35, E31 candles- YG17, YG13, YG01 red accents- R59, R29, R24, R22 ground-C7, C5, C3, C1 background- B00, B000, B0000

Visit the Ai Shop to pick up the Birthday Hat Set and LOTS of other fabulous images!  

Until next time, stay crafty!


7 comments:

M DelValle said...

Love it! So very well colored and awesome layout!!

Karen Day said...

She's wonderful, Cheryl! I always love your touches of sparkle :o)

Unknown said...

Awesome :-D

Corrie Herriman said...

Your colouring is absolutely awesome !! Great card !
Corrie x

Sharon Caudle said...

She is an absolute MUST HAVE!!! This is adorable, Cheryl! Your coloring (as always) is amazing!
hugs, Sharon

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Cheryl! Fabulous coloring of the image. Love the tilted base panels as well.

Kerry said...

Totally awesome, she is fabulous! Gorgeous card! :)