Thursday, June 5, 2014

Front & Back Birthday Gal by Sherry Eckblad

Hello Ai Fans!

Sherry here today with a card I created using one of the Front & Back sets. This one is called Birthday Gal.

I have to admit that I absolutely love how it turned out, but have to apologize for the photos in advance. I could not get it to stand up without props.


This is totally me when it comes to celebrating other peoples birthdays!

When you swing open the fence you see her bum along with the sentiment 'Happy 29th'.


Here is another view of the card.


So fun, I will definitely be making a few more of these for a few friends.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!





7 comments:

Karen Day said...

Ha! Awesome card, Sherry! I love the sentiment that you paired with her :o)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!!! I loveeeeeeeee her!! This rocks Sherry!!!!!!!!!

Cynthia said...

Love this, Sherry! Great sentiment and fabulous design.

Kerry said...

Sherry, this is totally AWESOME!!! Love the background and the fence!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Love the swing out fence!!! CLEVER, CLEVER, CLEVER!!! Hugs, Cheryl

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous !
Corrie x

Cheryl W. said...

Fantastic card, Sherry! I LOVE it!