Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sitting Polars Thanks by Sherry Eckblad

Hello and Happy New Year!


Have you played along with our current challenge yet?

I needed a couple of Thank You cards for gifts received this holiday season and my "NEW" Sitting Polars stamp set was just perfect.


I created a mask using some frisket film so I could blend the distress ink around the polar bear image to create the illusion of sky behind them.

After I had colored the image with copic markers I cut out 3 of the thanks die and glued them together for some added dimension and then I used some more of the distress ink to create an ombre effect on the letters.

I can't wait to see what you create using something new.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!



10 comments:

Karen Day said...

Sherry, you're still rockin' the Polar Bears :o) Cute card!

Cynthia said...

Adorable!

Cheryl W. said...

Totally sweet thank you card, Sherry! I love that bear image.

~amy~ said...

Love those guys and their matching tshirts!

Cheri Burry said...

One of my favourite stamps! Love you card!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, the polar bears are so stinken cute! fun design :)
Sherrie K

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING those polar bears!!!!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

So CUTE, Sherry!!! You have made me fall in love with the polar bears!!

Kerry said...

Sherry, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Lovee...

Manuela said...

super cute card!