Sunday, April 26, 2015

Bertha Big Mouth by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a BIG MOUTHS set from ART IMPRESSIONS.
This fun gal is called Bertha Big Mouth (Sku#4566).


These interactive big mouths are so much fun.  You pull down on the tab and then the mouths open.  This is Bertha with her mouth closed.  My next photo shows her "big mouth" wide open!


When I made this card I didn't have the verse yet but it's on my wish list!!
Hopefully I'll have it soon because it's just perfect for this image...

It's your birthday...Smile while you still have teeth.


Copics used:
YG11, B00, B41, E00, E25, E50, E93, E97,
RV00, RV11, RV42, RV52, R20, R81

5 comments:

diane zechman said...

Cute papers! She looks so fun to color!

Dana said...

Super cute!! Your coloring is fab!!! And i love her earrings!!

Karen Day said...

I do adore Bertha :o) Beautiful colour palette, Renee!

Linda said...

Love it, but need a tutorial or you tube for this as I have the alligator one, too

Renee Matarese said...

Hi Linda, there are several tutorials. I posted one a couple of weeks ago here... http://renlymatsworld.blogspot.com/2015/04/art-impressions-big-mouths-new-release.html My design team mate Karen posted a completely different approach to them here... http://kdaycreations.blogspot.com/2015/04/introducing-ai-big-mouths.html ...... or you can search YouTube for a pull tab tutorial such as this one... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NiU6l1u8dc .....I hope one of this will help you.