Thursday, September 24, 2015

birthday girl by Diane Zechman

Hello friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am using one of my favorite birthday sets, 29 Again Set (4372).  The inside reads: "Are we celebrating 29...again?"


I've used this gal a few times and she never fails to create a fun birthday card!  This time I used the Birthday Frame Dies with her by Simon Says Stamp.  (Speaking of Simon Says Stamp, I hope you checked out their FUN, EXCLUSIVE Ai Dance It Out Set!)
 
I used yellow markers and some Wink of Stella on her balloon for a little pop of color and sparkle.  Then cut her out to place in the frame and backed her with some patterned paper.

 

Have a great day and… happy stamping!
 
 


6 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is sooooo adorable, Diane!!!! I love her in that frame and your fun papers and colors! Fantastic!!

Charne said...

What a super interplay between the stamped image and the frame! Love all the colours too. Great card....that image always makes me smile....

Anonymous said...

Hidden dry yeah the and people like him are your dry and wetland dry hop you do this when I'm talking to you every single day here listening to dry out here although cannot put putting on lipstick coat Aimee Age Correction Cream at the you are you sure this is completely dry for the next step is he acting or the n typically I won't wait until it’s completely dry heat crusty but also holy.

http://eyeluminousfacts.com/aimee-age-correction-cream/

Cheri Burry said...

I love how you put the image in the birthday frame die, it's so cute!

Dana said...

I love how you placed her in the Polaroid!! Darling card!!

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely darling and especially in the photo frame! Totally cuteness!