Saturday, September 19, 2015

Girlfriend Blend by Sharon Caudle

Hello AI Friends!!
 
 
Just a couple days of summer remain! Hope you're making the most of them and getting out to enjoy! I love fall and all the rich colors it brings. What is your favorite time of year? 
 
Today I want to show you a card featuring Girlfriend Blend (sku T4136). I also used a sentiment from one of the Hobby Lobby exclusive stamp sets called Live Laugh Love (AiCS15)
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and until next time, stay crafty!!
 
 
 
 
Copics used: E04, E11, E00, E000, Y32, Y35, Y23, Y26, YR21, E21, E23, E33, E35, E37, E41, E51, E53, E97, E99, RV52, RV55, RV66, BG10, BG32, BG34, YR65, YR68, B000, C1, C3, C5,
 


5 comments:

Karen Day said...

So bright & pretty, Sharon! I just pinned this to my coffee card board :o)

Cheri Burry said...

I love your bright cards! They always make me smile!

Charne said...

Love the beautiful pink bow. Sometimes 'girly' is just what's needed, right? Love the colours. Every time the seasons change I think...this is my favourite...until the next one comes. I love the constant cycle of same yet different!

diane zechman said...

Love that diecut frame and big bow! Such a pretty card!

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! Love the how you used the sentiment with this image!! Great bow too!!