Friday, December 4, 2015

Let The Bells Ring!

It's Fabulous Friday!
Wow it's December already and Christmas is fast approaching! I made these cards using the adorable snowman from the new Ai Shakers set called "Bells Ring" (#4682). I love that the Ai Shakers come with the image, sentiment, action wobble, "bum" image and die to cut it out. Makes it super easy to assemble!
For this card I used paper from the Doodlebug Home For The Holidays 6x6 collection. I love the bright colours and designs in this pad! I added ribbon, sequins and a stripped candy button as my embellishments. I also paper pieced the snowman's coat and hat, For added fun I glued on bells to his bum that jingle when you make the action wobble shake!
See my short video below to see the bells in action!
Copics Used:
Snowman body:C1
Reds: R20, R22, R24
Greens: YG03, YG05, YG07
Holly: R89, G63, G67
Ground C1, C3
Outline: B000
On the inside I used the sentiment called "Holly Jolly" (#4168)

Click on play to see a short video of my card in action!


Now I'm off to finish some Christmas decorating! I love the decorating part but hate the "putting it all away part" LOL!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Cheri - these are adorable! I love that you used real bells, and the papers are so fun :o)

Charne said...

Love the bright colours and all the little details...down to the bow's candy center!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, these are SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!! LOVE how you made these, Cheri!!! Love, love, love!!!

Kerry said...

Awesome set and love the bright colors and the bells are the bomb!!! :D