Saturday, February 27, 2016

Watercolored Garden Gate


Hello AI Fans!!!
 
Happy Saturday!! It's almost March and the weather here in Reno has really been beautiful. It sure has turned my thoughts to spring! For todays card, I used WC EZ Project A (#4271)  along with the WC Flower Set (#4052) and WC Foliage Set (#4051). 



I must say, I don't distress my cards very often, but when I do, I REALLY like to distress them. :)  I like to really tear into the paper. And I do that very easily using the Distrezz-It-All. 

 
colors used:
#40 Brownish Grey, #45 Sepia, #15 Olive Green, #57 Rose Pink, #65 Cherry
 
 
 


Don't forget to join the Shake Rattle and Roll!! Challenge going on now! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope you have some time to get crafty!
 


7 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

This is just gorgeous!! I love the soft papers and flowers with the water color. I love the limited color palette you chose for the painting as well.

Karen Day said...

Sharon, this is just amazing!! You did a beautiful job, and the flowers are perfect. And yes, that is some serious distressing :o)

creatingincolors said...

Love that watercoloring and distressing. Beautiful card.

ToadilyDiane said...

I love your water coloring. I wish I could get mine to look like that!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful! I love how this looks with the distressed edges!

diane zechman said...

Ahhh...this is beautiful, Sharon! I rarely distress and I have that tool too!

Cheri Burry said...

I have the tool too but have never used it LOL! I sure will give it a try after seeing your beautifully coloured and distressed card!