Thursday, February 11, 2016

you're my type! by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am sharing my last valentine card this year!  I used the Show The Love Set (4230) and made a side step card.
 

I adore this funny gal!  She cracks me up!  I was planning to create a card with some wild and wacky colors to go with her personality but I ended up making a much softer one.  :)  Next time!


Oh, I just love her so much!  I think I need to use her for a non-valentine card too!  ;)
 
Have a great day and… happy stamping!
 
 


 

4 comments:

Dana said...

Sweet card!! I love how she is softer!! Love the heart doily!!

Karen Day said...

I know, she screams wacky! But your colour choices are lovely, Diane :o)

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG!! LOOOOOVE this card, Diane!!!! Love the side step, love the papers, love the colors, love every single thing about it!

Renee Matarese said...

So wonderful! I love the style of card you chose to display her on. Very pretty.