Thursday, July 14, 2016

Mozzarella Burgers by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I have a little different project than I usually share.  I like to occasionally scrapbook recipes and trade them with my stamping friends.  And when I do, I also make extras for my girls (grown now!) to add to their collections I've given to them.  Here I made a 6x6 recipe card using the Ai BBQ Couple (3478) .



The recipe was printed from the computer and the white panel was embossed with a star embossing folder.  I made these cards around the 4th of July holiday so I guess I thought the stars would go with the burgers and red checked "tablecloth".  lol.
 
Aren't they a cute couple?  ;)



I also used a burger punch to embellish the page.  I just added a tiny square of "cheese".



I hope you like the card and enjoy the recipe!  Have a great day and… happy stamping!


6 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is too freaking adorable!!! How fun would it be to have a recipe box filled with wonderful looking recipes such as this! Brilliants, Diane!

Cheri Burry said...

Now this is an awesome idea! I'll have to start one for my daughter! The recipe card you made is adorable and I'm going to try to make you mozzarella burgers!

Carol said...

Adorable! Recipe cards like this would be so fun in an album.

Karen Day said...

Oh, my this is cute!! What an awesome idea - I bet their recipe boxes are amazing (maybe you'll share more??). I think I want to try your recipe, too :o)

diane zechman said...

Karen, I have a category on my blog for recipes. The other ones I've done are there. ;)

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Beautiful layout and such a terrific couple!!